FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

03-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Penny Crater

Hello, I would like to change my email address. I tried to change it in my account and it did not work. Would you please change it for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

- bakin
03-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Please send me a PM (private message) on the forum with the email address you'd like to use, and I can make the change for you.
03-25-2017, 08:24 PM
Penny Crater

Default Change my email address help?

Can you help me change my email address? The box around my email adress is green, but I can't change it myself.

And can you tell me how I can check my Personal Messages on this site (cashcrate)? It's been awhile since I've used this site.

Also, what is the minimum pay you must have to receive a check from Cash Crate?

Please help me with my email address change and answer my questions about the pay out.
03-25-2017, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudgirl View Post
Can you help me change my email address? The box around my email adress is green, but I can't change it myself.

And can you tell me how I can check my Personal Messages on this site (cashcrate)? It's been awhile since I've used this site.

Please help me with my email address change and answer my questions about the pay out.

Please send me a PM (private message) on the forum with the email address you'd like to use and I can make the change for you.

You can click the green envelope icon near the top right and that will bring you to your Inbox for the CashCrate Message Center: http://www.cashcrate.com/mail

The minimum payout is $20. You can see a lot more info about payments here ( http://www.cashcrate.com/blog/announ...yment-details/ ).
NEW REPLY