FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

04-21-2015, 08:06 PM
( ◣_◢ )

Exclamation Why you SHOULD BE more focused in the Referral Program here...

Hi, my name is Rob (Robert Walker) to be exact. I have been a member here at CashCrate for less than a year as of today. I have no college education nor do I consider myself all that smart. But when I focus my attention on something I put my all into it.

When I started here I read about the referral program and decided that it was what I was going to put my time and effort into. I did some offers and surveys along the way but I knew in my heart that getting referrals was the way to make serious money here.

I also know that unless you are from the USA, Canada or Australia, the number of surveys and offers available to you is unfortunately very limited. Go look at your surveys and offers area right now. If you do not see any available then CashCrate's referral program should now become your main focus. I know there are many people here that do not do any surveys or offers at all and still make good money every month just through the referral program.

If you have any questions about anything I have said please reply to this post and I will do my best to answer them. I would also like to encourage other top referrers here to join in on this post and share their own opinions and experiences.

They say pictures speak 1000 words so I'm just going to add a couple screenshots to my post here of my own earnings thus far. Keep in mind that 99% of these earnings come from the referral program here.

THEN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE & ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT

Last edited by AppoholicsAnonymous; 04-22-2015 at 12:51 AM
04-21-2015, 10:54 PM
Half Buck Crater

I think I said this before, but you are an inspiration Rob! CashCrate is such a great way to make extra money, and referrals do help.

Check out my blog: JOURNEY TO ELITE LEVEL
Click HERE to sign up and work your way up to Silver and beyond!
04-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Half Buck Crater

I have to say it is incredible to see what you have done in under a year. I have just always thought referrals are hard to get because many people don't want to put the time into a website like this. All my friends and family have income coming in.
04-22-2015, 04:09 AM
Carrier of a big stick

Send a message via Skype™ to adam7one

Referrals are like anything else, you need to put the work in to get them, but the great thing is, the lessons you learn via cashcrate in obtaining referrals can be used else where.

There is a wealth of knowledge already shared on these forum and many people that are willing to answer questions, main thing though is to get out there and give it crack.
04-22-2015, 08:21 AM
Half Buck Crater

That is absolutely amazing.....my little check is chump change compared to that.

Feel free to PM me some insider tips PLEASE! I'm proud of the 5 referrals I have. It's a start!

04-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Half Buck Crater

Oh and according to my math.....you ALONE are responsible for referring almost 1% of the total members(Over 6 million!) on here. That is very impressive. I also went back and re-read most of your posts on the boards and I think I have a pretty good idea of what I need to do. You are an inspiration.

04-22-2015, 03:09 PM
CashCrate Elite

I think I might be the all time leader. There was a time when I was making $1,000+ per WEEK here. Now I'm lucky to make $100 a month.

04-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Administrator

I know the past Google updates (Penguin, Panda) hit you hard DayJobNuker and we hope to see you back up there as a huge earner. You had a lot of success with referring and as I recall, a very successful website.
04-22-2015, 03:59 PM
( ◣_◢ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam7one View Post
Referrals are like anything else, you need to put the work in to get them, but the great thing is, the lessons you learn via cashcrate in obtaining referrals can be used else where.

There is a wealth of knowledge already shared on these forum and many people that are willing to answer questions, main thing though is to get out there and give it crack.
Adam I couldn't agree more. You were one of the guys that inspired me as a matter of fact. I found your blog first and that is how I learned about CashCrate in the first place. Hit me up again on Skype. I know you contacted me a while back but for the life of me I cannot seem to find your name in my contact list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt38 View Post
Feel free to PM me some insider tips PLEASE! I'm proud of the 5 referrals I have. It's a start!
I'm glad to help out in any way I can Matt. If you have any specific questions, please ask them here on this thread rather than in PM. I want questions, answers, methods, tip and tricks to be done in a way so that everyone can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayJobNuker View Post
I think I might be the all time leader. There was a time when I was making $1,000+ per WEEK here. Now I'm lucky to make $100 a month.

Holy Moly!! I am extremely impressed. I'd love to talk to you sometime. If you have a Skype hit me up. Maybe we can share some ideas and do some brainstorming.

THEN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE & ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT
04-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Dollar Crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayJobNuker View Post

That's a new house. I would be happy to just make 25% of that.
NEW REPLY