FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread View

04-27-2017, 04:14 PM
Nickel Crater

Question Routed Surveys

I don't want to complain, but I'm really curious is anyone actually does the 'Routed Surveys' on a regular basis?

I've only completed two. One when they first came out, and one today. Both with the same experience. Why would anyone open a survey for $6.21, and end up with a credit of $0.42 and find that a worthwhile gamble?

If either had credited for at least $1, I could deal with it. But under $0.50 is a waste of time, unless I knew beforehand that that's what I was getting. Especially considering you only opened that survey because of the $3+ price tag on it..

I would just like some feedback on this, if anyone feels the same way. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Cratehelp; 05-02-2017 at 11:24 AM
04-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Administrator

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the survey you clicked on. For these routed surveys, the payout is based upon the length if you are routed to another survey. We try to make sure members are aware of this before they click into the actual survey, and present a message to them:

This survey is routed. This means that if you do not qualify for this particular survey, you may be given the opportunity to take another survey from the same partner that you are more likely to qualify for. The payout of this survey may be different and will be determined by the length of the survey.

I understand, take me to the survey!

No thanks, take me back to the dashboard.

There are a couple of options we can consider to make your future experience better. I could look into removing the surveys from this provider from your account, so that way you will no longer see them, or

If you see this message again, you can disagree to the varying payout by clicking No thanks, take me back to the dashboard.

If you'd like them removed, please let me know.
04-29-2017, 06:49 PM
Nickel Crater

Thanks Dana. They do make it very clear that you may not be paid that amount. There's no need to remove them, I just move on to the next survey. I was just curious how others felt about the routed surveys in particular but.. it looks like no one has an opinion about them
04-29-2017, 07:18 PM
Administrator

You're welcome and we may still get some feedback from other members on this thread.
NEW REPLY